Have you treated your lawn to an Aeration yet?
A Core Aeration is often called the best thing that you can do for your lawn every year! Aerating is the process of punching small holes into the lawn with the use of a machine called a Core Aerator.
This process will do so much for your lawn:
- Decompress your lawn allowing a better flow of air, water, and nutrients creating healthier soil for your grass to grow.
- Helps to control thatch layer from developing
- Reduces incidents of Insect and Disease
- Reduces Summer Drought Damage
- Reduces incidents of Weeds
The best part is that once the Aeration has been completed, the small cores that are left over will break down and act like compost for your lawn - adding more great nutrients back into the soil!
Seeding services offer fantastic results when completed along with this Core Aeration service. Please choose the seeding service that suits you best.