Have you treated your lawn to a Double Core Aeration yet?
Just like our traditional Core Aeration, a Double Core Aeration is a process of punching small holes into the lawn with the use of a machine called a Core Aerator. When we complete a Double Core Aeration, this machine will pass over your lawn twice; once in a North to South manner and then in an East to West manner.
This process will do so much for your lawn:
- Decompress your lawn allowing a better flow of air, water, and nutrients creating healthier soil for your grass to grow.
- Helps to control thatch layer from developing
- Reduces incidents of Insect and Disease
- Reduces Summer Drought Damage
- Reduces incidents of Weeds
The best part is that once the Aeration has been completed, the small cores that are left over will break down and act like compost for your lawn - adding more great nutrients back into the soil!
Seeding services offer fantastic results when completed along with this Double Core Aeration service. Please choose the seeding service that suits you best.