Frustrated with Weeds and Moss?
Does your lawn have either of these invaders moving in and taking up space? Part of the reason these unwanted guests appear in your lawn is due to the pH of the soil. Due to the amount of rain in the Lower Mainland, our soil can get pretty acidic. You see, the pH in the soil has an effect on those plants trying to grow in the lawn and grass specifically loves a more basic environment where weeds and moss will thrive in an acidic environment.
In order to fight to balance out the pH, Nutri-Lawn Vancouver uses a Calcitic Lime product that helps to:
- balance the pH in your soil
- assists with the soil porosity,
- strengthens the root system,
- can help soils to dry more quickly
- helps to ensure that water can more easily more throughout the soil and into the root zone (which will help your lawn through our Summer droughts).
How many applications are required? Your experts at Nutri-Lawn Vancouver recommend at least 2 applications of our pH Balance product per year, once in spring and once in fall. That said, more applications can be done without any negative side effects to your lawn.
A must for any lawn!